I would be grateful if you could forward the message below to the list. Thank you!

Best wishes

Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos

*****************

Dear AIB Colleagues

I am delighted to announce that we are offering a fully funded scholarship opportunity to pursue a PhD in International Business at the Leeds University Business School (LUBS). Please click on the link below for further details:

https://phd.leeds.ac.uk/funding/150-leeds-university-business-school-international-business-scholarship.

Best wishes

Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos

Dr Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos

Director of Postgraduate Research Studies in International Business

Associate Professor in International Management

Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy

Centre for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL)

Leeds University Business School (LUBS)

Maurice Keyworth Building

University of Leeds

Leeds LS2 9JT