WARM INVITATION TO JOIN THE FIRST SUSTAINABILITY SIG EVENT

Dear AIB Members,

We are excited to inform you about the first official AIB Sustainability-SIG event, a workshop at the upcoming AIB-Canada and iBEGIN Conference on November 20th from 5:15 - 6:15 pm UTC.  This workshop will focus on sustainability issues that have emerged from the pandemic and the implications on research, teaching and policy.

Please find below the workshop structure:
We therefore cordially invite you to join us. The registration for this workshop (and the conference) is free (registration link: https://events.eply.com/aibcanadaibeginconference).

We very much look forward to seeing you then!

Best regards,

John Dilyard and Shasha Zhao
Co-Chairs, AIB Sustainability-SIG
Any queries, please email: