Dear all,
We just want to remind you that the deadline for early bird registration for EIBA 2020 (November 15) is getting closer. You can register at www.eiba-online<http://www.eiba-online>. Registration includes EIBA membership for 2021 (see benefits here: https://www.eiba.online/registration). You also can now find a first version of the program at www.eiba.online/the-program<http://www.eiba.online/the-program>. Further, we would like to draw your attention to the newly designed third day of the conference.
As a new addition to the EIBA Annual Conference, Day 3 of the EIBA 2020 Online Conference (Saturday, December 12th) will feature relevant workshop sessions on recent topics in IB teaching and research, as well as academia in general by experts in the field. Twenty-one workshops have been assembled for this year’s EIBA 2020 Online Conference, covering five key areas of International Business: (1) Methodology & Theory in IB, (2) Leadership & Career Development, (3) Teaching Methods, (4) Social Responsibility / Sustainability, and (5) Knowledge / Digitalization. Registered EIBA 2020 Online participants are invited to join the Day 3 workshops that interest them!
The plan is to record the core elements of all 21 workshops and make them available to EIBA 2020 participants – also after the conference. Registering for the EIBA 2020 Online Conference is a pre-requisite for attending the Day 3 workshops. NOTE: Some workshops also require registration / application with the workshop organizers (as well as registering for EIBA 2020). Below you will find some (preliminary) information on the specific workshops being organized for EIBA 2020 Online.
See you at EIBA 2020!
Jonas Puck and the EIBA 2020 Team
________________________________
Workshop Outlines (preliminary)
________________________________

(1) Methodology & Theory in IB

JWB-SI: Reconsidering, Reconceptualizing and Refashioning Empirical Methodology in IB Research
This proposal development workshop is specifically designed to help potential contributors to the special issue develop ideas into full-fledged submissions with the aim of increasing their chances of publication. The special issue seeks papers that reconsider how we design and empirically implement our research, that reconceptualize what we regard as rigorous practices and standards in our research, and that refashion our considerations of the traditional go-to’s in terms of data collection and analysis. For more information, please see the JWB-SI Workshop call for submissions<http://www.eiasm.org/UserFiles/EIBA_2020_JWB_SI_PropDevWorkshop.pdf>.
Organizer(s): Andrew Delios, Catherine Welch, Bo Nielsen, Chris Brewster
Time: 09.00 - 11.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on acceptance of proposal and registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Interested scholars must submit a 1-page proposal to Andrew Delios [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. This proposal must outline a clear idea in relation to the special issue and indicate to which of the three topic areas (listed below) it contributes. Submission deadline is November 12, 2020.

What is Going on Here? Perspectives on Qualitative Data Analysis
The objective of this session is to go beyond the dominant conventions in qualitative data analysis in our field and to introduce alternative ways of interpreting qualitative data to discover new and interesting theory. The dominant approach for qualitative data analysis in our journals involves inductive categorizing of themes. In this workshop, we will critically examine the limitations of this inductive approach to data analysis. We provide an alternative way forward by reconnecting with the hermeneutic tradition. The strength of this tradition is that it provides theoretical insight by addressing the interpretive challenges of data analysis. Rigor lies not in data structuring but in the rigor of the questioning of the data to develop a deeper sense of what is going on. With the help of examples, workshop participants will be given the opportunity to experience how this alternative approach to data analysis can assist them in generating novel and interesting theoretical insights from qualitative data.
Organizer(s): Jacqueline Mees-Buss, Rebecca Piekkari, Catherine Welch
Time: 11.00 - 13.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Qualitative Comparative Analysis
In this workshop, the aim is to provide participants with an understanding of Qualitative Comparative Analysis. The fuzzy set QCA approach is built upon the set-theoretic comparative technique, primarily Boolean algebra, and has been introduced as a tool for integrating the strengths of qualitative and quantitative methods while overcoming the key concerns inherent in both approaches. The first part concentrates on theoretical underpinning to understand the logic behind the case and variable-oriented approaches. The second part of the module concentrates on calibration of qualitative into quantitative data derived from primary research. The outcome will be truth table, Venn Diagram, empirical and configurational analyses. The third part is direct application to the student’s practical applications. This workshop should contribute to knowledge and understanding of the development and operation of using qualitative data and analysing it with a quantitative tool to derive results which would not be possible with the qualitative tools only. Further, the workshop will help to develop the ability to think critically and analyse results, the ability to solve complex configurations, the ability to use information and knowledge effectively as well as quantitative skills.
Organizer(s): Ursula Ott
Time: 11.00 - 13.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Finding and Reusing International Business Data from Social Science Data Archives
The aim of the workshop is to promote reuse of research data from trusted social science data services by equipping participants with the knowledge on how to find, evaluate the quality and efficiently reuse secondary research data. The workshop will introduce types and sources of secondary data useful for international business research. Agenda: (1) Introduction to the session - (2) Data types and sources - (3) Identifying data needs - (4) Searching data archives - (5) Evaluating data: quality and usefulness - (6) Accessing data - (7) Conclusion.
Organizer(s): Maja Dolinar, Irena Ograjenðek
Time: 11.00 - 13.30 CET (150 min)
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference. Participants should have a computer with internet access to participate. Target are researchers and PhD candidates (for beginners, basic introduction to finding and accessing research data). Capacity is up to 30 participants.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

The Event Study Method in International Business Research
Despite its extensive use in fields such as accounting and finance, there has been little use of the event study or event study method (ESM) in international business (IB) research; e.g., only two percent of empirical articles in JIBS over 1970-2019 used this method. The ESM is an empirical method for capturing investors’ reaction to an event affecting one or more publicly traded firms. We argue that the limited number of papers using the ESM in IB research is a supply problem. Demand exists: there are many interesting and important research questions that can be addressed using the ESM. However, conducting an event study requires conquering a number of supply-side barriers. IB researchers must understand the ESM, overcome data access hurdles and programming complications, and follow best practices not only in IB but in other disciplines where the ESM is frequently used. In this workshop, we explore the challenges that IB scholars face using the ESM and offer some practical solutions. By opening the door to better understanding of the ESM, we hope to encourage more IB scholars to look at their research questions through the lens of this useful method. During the workshop, we will provide coding and illustrative examples.
Organizer(s): Stewart Miller, Lorraine Eden, Dan Li, Safraz Khan, Robert Weiner
Time: 13.30 - 15.00 CET (90 min) – to be confirmed
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Theory Development in IB
This workshop provides a forum to discuss how to successfully develop research in IB. To achieve this goal, it offers a discussion on the winning ingredients to build “good” theory and avoid typical issues that undermine the theory development process. It also sheds light on time as an increasingly relevant factor in theory development in a period of major shocks such as the COVID pandemic we are experiencing as well as other major discrete events affecting internationally operating firms. In relation to theorizing about time, the workshop also reflects on how IB scholars can match theory and method. Finally, leveraging on the discussion on the relevance of specific aspects and topics, the workshop offers reflections on the importance of topic selection and framing as well as how to structure the research piece to effectively convey the message to the audience. The workshop opens with a short introduction by Grazia D. Santangelo, who will explain the purpose of the workshop, introduce the panelists and illustrate the format of the session. Specifically, she will introduce the following questions:

  *   Question 1: How to develop “good” theory?
  *   Question 2: Why it is relevant to theorize about time in IB and how can it be effectively done?
  *   Question 3: How can your audience be successfully engaged?
Organizer(s): Grazia D. Santangelo
Faculty: Lorraine Eden, Alain Verbeke
Time: 15.00 - 16.00 CET (60 min) – to be confirmed
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference. Capacity is up to 30 participants.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Measuring and Conceptualizing Internationalization
In the proposed workshop, we want to highlight some of the conceptual and empirical advances made in measuring firm-level internationalization in most recent IB research. This includes innovative and more accurate measures and novel sources of data. After presenting historical measures of internationalization, renowned scholars are invited to present recent work advancing the field. We will showcase data collection with the gtrendsR package (Puhr, 2020) and some preliminary applications of this entirely novel approach to measure internationalization. In a second step, we invite to a panel discussion on the topic with senior scholars to discuss the measures proposed.
Organizer(s): Jakob Müllner, Harald Puhr
Faculty: Victor Marshall, Keith Brouthers, Lance Eliot Brouthers, Igor Filatotchev, Philippe Gugler, Alain Verbeke
Time: 17.30 - 19.30 CET (120 min)
Category: Methodology
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

________________________________

(2) Leadership & Career Development

Leadership in a VUCA World
…hands on mindset for good leadership!
In this short workshop we will deal with the topic of leadership in a VUCA world. We will discuss what we ourselves can contribute to good leadership. Practical examples will show methods and approaches to reflect your own leadership style. Mini-experiments (e.g. the periodic table of leadership) will provide you with new ideas for "modern leadership".
Organizer(s): Helga Pattert-Drexler
Time: 09.00 - 10.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Leadership
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Designing Your Success: Powerful and Effective Communication
Often, our most important relationships are the most riddled with complexity, and the most significant and vital conversations are often the ones most avoided. This workshop trains participants in having effective, clear, direct, candid, and compassionate conversations. We address the preconceptions and misconceptions that often sabotage successful communication in both high stakes and everyday conversations. We also clear a path for the most important conversations to happen — the conversations that would not have occurred otherwise due to poor relationship dynamics, fear, or inertia. Included in this conversation will be:

  *   Why tell the truth — ask for what you want, have the hard conversation
  *   Framework for effective hard conversations
  *   Identifying the conversations you need to have
Organizer(s): Bettina Wertheim
Time: 09.00 - 10.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Leadership
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Designing   Your   Success:   Mastering   Time
Is time not on your side? Do your days feel like a battle to beat the clock, make deadlines, uphold standing commitments, prioritize tasks, and avoid seemingly unavoidable distractions? Or, are you the opposite, being so productive, you can’t possibly keep it up and know a burnout is coming? This workshop will arm you with simple tools that will allow you to master time and accomplish more. Participants will leave the seminar with a technique for designing a day which gives direction to the day – not a simple ‘to do’ list - including a set of scheduling principles. We will cover:

  *   Identifying your particular pitfalls
  *   Organizing yourself and hold yourself accountable
  *   Designing your day
  *   And most importantly, finding ease in completing everyday activities and your most heartfelt endeavors.
Organizer(s): Bettina Wertheim
Time: 11.00 - 12.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Career Development
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Women in IB Mentoring Workshops
The objective of the workshop is to provide a supportive platform for female faculty and facilitate engagement on the role of women in academia. The aim is to acknowledge common issues and discuss possible strategies to overcome them. The workshop provides a platform to engage in a series of focused conversations about career-related issues for female academics. The workshop starts with a welcome and presentation of 3/4 common issues for women in academia, based on scientific evidence. Following, participants will be assigned to a small group led by a mentor and moved into break-out rooms. The organizers will invite female EIBA fellows as break-out groups’ leaders. Participants and mentors will be regrouped after 20 minutes, providing the opportunity to meet two different mentors, i.e., two rounds of mentoring sessions. Within the group they have the possibility to share their experience and discuss career-related questions and challenges they are facing with the mentor. Issues and possible strategies to overcome them will be collected during this discussion by the group (using technology e.g. google documents). Finally, all participants and mentors will reconvene and collected feedback will be discussed. The aim is to collectively identify possible strategies to address the discussed challenges.
Organizer(s): Tamar Almor, Kristin Brandl, Valentina De Marchi, Dana Minbaeva
Time: 16.00 - 17.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Career development
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Applications for this workshop (which is also intended to be offered at future EIBA Annual Conferences) will be received up until December 6, 2020. To apply, participants should fill in this Google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBYLDgNS4Dfwn47NI0VqgpRoeRKEB0934ipUsdOGeyg0fSxg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

________________________________

(3) Teaching Methods

Online Teaching: Recommendations from Experienced Professors
Due to COVID-19, professors had to shift from regular classroom to virtual classroom. Many of us did not feel well prepared for that. In this workshop, the goal is to learn best practices in the virtual classroom from experienced professors who have been teaching online for a long time.
Organizer(s): Erica Kovacs
Faculty: Tamer Cavusgil; Mourad Dahkli; Ilke Kardes; Robert Garcia
Time: 10.00 - 12.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Teaching methods
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Using Video Cases in IB Teaching
The workshop will have four sections; after introducing the (dis)advantages of video case studies in IB teaching, we will summarize the experience and empirical evidence of testing the pilot video cases in different teaching environments. In the third part we demonstrate the potential use of video case studies and knowledge clips while the last part assesses the learning outcomes and teaching strategies, and participants’ expectations, own use and interests of video cases.
Organizer(s): Filip De Beule, Andreja Jakliè
Time: 09.00 - 12.00 CET (180 min)
Category: Teaching methods
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Teaching IB Online with the Help of Feature Films
In this workshop, it is proposed to use three films, showing possible approaches to cover IB curriculum, with the aim of offering faculty an effective way to involve and motivate diverse learners. Using film scenes to illustrate concepts and stimulate group discussion requires instructors to be skilled at identifying useful clips and integrating them into lesson plans. In this workshop participants will see examples of film scenes that can be useful in promoting visualisation of concepts and theory, which facilitates the implementation of the exemplar film scenes and templates presented. Moreover, participants will enhance their understanding of how films scenes can be used to promote critical thinking amongst students. All three organizers will actively participate throughout the Workshop, conducting it as a panel discussion among themselves.
Organizer(s): Nukhet Vardar, Chahna Gonsalves, Richard West
Time: 12.30 - 14.00 CET (90 min)
Category: Teaching methods
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

________________________________

(4) Social Responsibility / Sustainability

CPOIB – Societally Engaged International Business: Taking Stock and Moving Forward
Responding to the rapidly growing concerns with sustainability and social responsiveness of international business activities, this workshop aims to map the state of the art of societally engaged international business research. The workshop is designed, (1) to foster the community of researchers interested in this field of research, (2) to develop a programmatic perspective for research in this field and (3) to give feedback to authors who intend to submit a paper, a paper idea or a special issue proposal to CPOIB [critical perspectives on international business] that falls within the broad remits of societally engaged international business research. We start with a plenary discussion introducing the agenda of societally engaged international business and the contribution and role of CPOIB. We then move on with breakout room discussions (by invitation only) with the organizers and panellists of the workshop. We will provide specific breakout rooms for e.g. special issue proposals, paper ideas as well as for fully developed conceptual and empirical papers. The workshop will end with a brief plenary discussion of how the paper/proposals/ideas submitted interpret/impact the way forward for societally engaged international business.
Organizer(s): Christoph Dörrenbächer, Rudolf R. Sinkovics
Faculty: James Faulconbridge, Zaheer Khan, Snejina Michailova, Noemi Sinkovics
Time: 09.00 - 11.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Social responsibility / Sustainability
Participation: 10-15 participants. The workshop is highly recommended for scholars who aim to provide an input into the formulation of a forward-looking research agenda for societally engaged international business or who have a paper idea, or wish to submit a paper to CPOIB that falls within the broad empirical remits discussed in this workshop. Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: To apply to the workshop, please submit your proposal, paper idea or full manuscript using this link https://tinyurl.com/eiba2020cpoibpdw (deadline: Monday, November 9, 2020). Please indicate the type of submission (a) Special issue proposal (approx. 1000-2000 words) (b) paper idea (1000 – 2000 words) or (c) full paper (7,000-10,000 words). Please follow the CPOIB guide for authors https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/cpoib.htm and use the following file naming conventions for your uploads: cpoibpdw_lastname_firstname_typeofsubmissionletter.docx (or pdf).

Dealing with the Pandemic: Learnings Across Nations from Culturally Informed Leadership
Building on the panel presented on Day 2 of the conference, this Workshop will provide broader knowledge and allow scholars, guided by more in-depth presentations and thought-provoking questions, to learn from each other and to develop novel, successful approaches. To open the Workshop, a select group of cross-cultural management scholars will present the experience of a wide range of countries. Including both more and less successful country-specific initiatives to fight the pandemic, the presenters will explore the most consequential implications for effective action on the individual, organizational and societal levels. Two breakout slots with four topics: 1st parallel breakout session (a) How Culture and Context are Framing Approaches to the Pandemic and Supporting Positive Outcomes? (b) Trust, facts, and credibility | 2nd parallel breakout session (a) Sustainable timeframes and timing: Designing Creating Our Future (b) Our current learning experiment: Embracing humility when certainty no longer exists.
Organizer(s): Nancy A. Adler, Sonja A. Sackmann
Faculty: Christof Miska, Anne-Marie S¸derberg, Cordula Barzanthy, Christof Barmeyer, Giovanna Magnani, B. Sebastian Reiche, Justin Marcus, Fiona Moore, Jeremy Solomons, Marufa Akter Mimi
Time: 15.00 - 18.30 CET (210 min)
Category: Leadership
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Addressing the Elephant in the Room: Global Migration and its Implications for Business School Teaching
Migration is an important global issue, interconnected with human rights, economic development, sustainability and geopolitics. It has important implications for the activities, strategies, structures, and decision-making processes of multinational enterprises (MNEs). Yet despite its undeniable importance for management, migration has been all-but ignored in business school teaching curricula. In this workshop, we seek to clarify the pedagogical grounds for integrating migration issues into management education. We will critically examine corporate responses to (labor) migration-related challenges and discuss five thematic modes of business involvement in migrant workforce management that illustrate the complex and often paradoxical relationships between individual firms, industries, nation states, intergovernmental organizations, and civil society.
Organizer(s): Aida Hajro, Milda Zilinskaite, Paul Baldassari
Time: 14.00 - 16.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Social responsibility / Sustainability
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

A Conversation About the ‘What’ and ‘How’ of Sustainability-related Research and Publication in an International Business Context
Sustainability, broadly defined, is a topic of increasing interest in the IB community, particularly among PhD candidates and early and mid-career academics. These scholars are looking for outlets such as conferences and journals towards which they can direct their research and writing. Given that much of the sustainability research is (a) by nature interdisciplinary and (b) covers a wide range of topics that may touch on but are not necessarily within an individual researcher’s primary area of interest, these scholars often have a difficult time developing research ideas, determining where their research interests fit, and getting their work noticed or having an impact on the literature, society and policy. Each senior scholar will spend a maximum 5 minutes to list their 3 best tips and tricks relevant for the audience. Following the short opening talks from the senior scholars, workshop participants will be encouraged to submit questions they want to address to any or all of the senior scholars and participate in the conversation via the Q&A feature of the virtual session.
Organizer(s): John Dilyard, Shasha Zhao
Faculty: Jeremy Clegg, Valentina De Marchi, Jonathan Doh, Lorraine Eden, Pervez Ghauri, Ans Kolk, Rosalie Tung, Rob van Tulder, Alain Verbeke
Time: 16.00 - 17.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Social responsibility / Sustainability
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference. No capacity limit. Target group: PhD candidates and early / midcareer academics.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

________________________________

(5) Knowledge / Digitalization

TRIPS, Patent Policy Harmonisation and its Effect on International Business
TRIPS took international patent rules to an entirely new level, by calling for harmonization at a level closer to what was available in wealthier countries. This new approach to IP did not respect where particular countries were in their national evolution, but sought to construct a uniform system of protection that could support a global market for trade in technology goods. Since the WTO was concluded as a “single undertaking,” all members were subject to all of its agreements. As a result, even countries that originally resisted TRIPS ended up as parties to – and bound by – it. Although TRIPS established harmonisation, it did not create a world of uniform patent policies and levels of patent protection. In this panel, which will last for 90 minutes, we look at the consequences of the TRIPS agreement for patent policy and international business more closely and highlight (through our carefully chosen speakers) four sorts of issues.
Organizer(s): Nick Papageorgiadis, Ken Shadlen, Alessandro Martelli, Lucia Piscitello, Suma Athreye
Time: 11.00 - 12.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Knowledge / Digitalization
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

Journal of International Management Special Issue Workshop:
The Impact of Digital Technologies on Firms’ International Strategies
Responding to the rapidly growing interest in digital transformation in international business research and practices, this workshop brings together the editors of the JIM special issue on digital technologies to (a) foster a community of researchers interested in this field of research, (b) provide preliminary feedback to authors interested in submitting their works to the JIM special issue. We welcome all interested in this topic to join us for a plenary discussion introducing the special issue and identifying key issues and opportunities involved in studying digital transformation in IB. This is then followed by breakout room discussions (by invitation only) with guest co-editors. We will provide 10 spots for scholars who would like to receive initial, high quality feedback on their papers before they submit to the special issue. The workshop will end with a brief discussion of some common strengths and challenges the papers have.
Organizer(s): Liang Cheng, Roger Strange
Faculty: Maria Tereza Leme Fleury
Time: 12.00 - 14.00 CET (120 min)
Category: Knowledge / Digitalization
Participation: The workshop is highly recommended for those who wish to submit to the special issue, despite that submissions to the SI are subject to the normal JIM review process. For this workshop, we will select only 10 best proposals, whose authors will be invited to present. Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Pre-registration for this workshop is required. Please submit your current CV and a 2-page summary of the paper to Liang Chen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). The deadline for registration was October 15, 2020. If you plan on attending the plenary discussion only, please send an email to Liang Chen to indicate your interest. In the latter case, please include your name, title, research interest, and affiliation, so that we can address you properly.

MNE’S Knowledge Networks: Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives on Networks in International Business Studies
The objectives of this workshop are: (i) to expose and reflect on the theoretical and methodological perspectives on networks to understand the dynamics of knowledge creation and management in IB contexts; (ii) to develop a finer-grained analysis of how network dynamics at the individual, organizational and geographical level are affected by, and co-evolve with, technological, institutional, and political changes. The workshop will last 1.5 hours. Each presenter will have 15 minutes to present his/her most recent research. Then follows a 10-minute roundtable reflection on how the IB field can benefit from adopting the network perspective to shed light on important theoretical questions and methodological challenges to address in future research. A final 15 minutes Q&A will conclude the session.
Organizer(s): Marianna Marra, Lucia Piscitello
Faculty: Gabriel R. G. Benito, Rafael A. Corredoira, Viacheslav Iurkov
Time: 14.00 - 15.30 CET (90 min)
Category: Knowledge / Digitalization
Participation: Participation in the workshop is predicated on registration to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
Registration: Open to all registered EIBA 2020 participants.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.