Dear colleagues,

Can I please bring your attention to an Assistant Professor position in
Strategic Management at Dublin City University. We welcome candidates in
Strategic Management or related disciplines (e.g. International Business,
Management, Global Strategy) and who have a strong academic record.
Applications should be submitted by November 20th 2020.

Details of the position are available here: Assistant Professor in
Strategic Management
<https://www.dcu.ie/sites/default/files/inline-files/bc0407a-assistant-prof-strategic-management-job-description-.pdf>

Best regards,

Dr Marty Reilly
Assistant Professor in Strategy and International Business
Programme Director - MSc* International Management / MSc Global Management
(Digital disruption) *

Dublin City University (DCU)
+353 (1) 700 5996

--
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*

*

--