Dear Sir or Madam

Would you be so kind to distribute this job advert on your mailing list?

Many thanks

Stephanie

Teaching Associate in Strategy and International Business Management

The role

The School of Management’s ambition is to focus on the global and societal challenges of our time.  It seeks to be a pluralistic school that values inclusive inquiry – an approach to intellectual work that engages different academic and non-academic partners with the highest levels of professional respect for alternative world views. Our scholars are conducting world leading research in innovation, management science, organisation studies, health/public sector management, human/employment relations, business history, marketing, consumption, sustainability, international management and strategy. The School of Management is continuing its period of exciting growth which is creating further new opportunities. We are seeking high-calibre, original thinkers and innovators with to help us pioneer a globally leading school.

We are looking for a high calibre and committed Teaching Associate in Strategy and International Business Management, which is a predominantly teaching focussed part time role (0.5 FTE). This is an open ended post with fixed funding until the 31st October 2023.  Salary will be £33,797 - £38,017 per annum (pro rata).

What will I be doing?

The key elements of the role are:

You should apply if

The successful applicant will have experience of teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and engagement with pedagogical research is vital.  Subject knowledge in one or more of the domains of strategic management, international business management or entrepreneurship is required, and candidates should also be familiar with key teaching approaches in these fields, such as case method and group work. The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication skills and have the enthusiasm to engage fully in the school and deliver our portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including dissertation supervision where applicable.  It is equally vital that the successful candidate can contribute to our citizenship and leadership plans.

Further information:

Please visit https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?jobId=201778&jobTitle=Teaching%20Associate%20in%20Strategy%20and%20International%20Business%20Management

Informal enquiries can be directed to Prof Stephanie Decker, Head of Academic Group, [log in to unmask]