Students,

On behalf of the School of Hospitality Business and the CAREER EXPO team, we would like to thank you for participating in CAREER EXPO - Make the Connection!! You all did an awesome job in our first ever virtual career fair, and we believe it truly speaks to the resiliency of our students, our School, and the hospitality industry itself to see so many students and companies in attendance this year despite the pandemic.

We would like to extend a special thank you to the CAREER EXPO Executive Board. Rachel Powell, James Miller, Zachary Crawford, Jordan Kelley, Alexis Rillema, Zoe Frantzeskakis, Stephanie Juriga, Ryan Cooper, Victoria Kirkland, Jason Chang, Shawn Gabriel, Shawn Luo, Benjamin Tant, and Sun Kim - your contributions as Executive Board members were invaluable and so greatly appreciated, and congratulations on a successful CAREER EXPO!

As is customary the day after the career fair, do not forget to send thank you notes to the recruiters you spoke with! We greatly appreciate the time that these companies took to network with and recruit our students, and it is important that you express this gratitude to them on a personal level.

Thank you again for your attendance, and reach out to your EXPO Student Coordinator or the SIRC office if you have any remaining questions or concerns about CAREER EXPO!

All the best,

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.

Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

Eppley Center

667 N. Shaw Lane, Room 227

East Lansing, MI 48824-1121

Phone: (517) 353-9747 * Fax: (517) 432-1170

www.hospitalitybusiness.broad.msu.edu/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL.

Lauren Green

The School of Hospitality Business

Michigan State University - 2021

CAREER EXPO XLII Executive Director

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: (802) 535-2756

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

Spartans Will.

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824