Virtual Young Hoteliers Summit 2021

March 22-25, 2021

Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, Lausanne Switzerland

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 12:00 NOON on FRIDAY, October 30, 2020. Send completed applications to "SIRC" - [log in to unmask]

Hospitality Students, we have an exciting opportunity for you to participate in an international event hosted by the Ecole hoteliere de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland the oldest and first hospitality School in the world!  Normally we would travel in person to Switzerland but due to COVID it will be a virtual exchange with Hospitality Schools from all over the world participating! This prestigious event need you!

The School of Hospitality Business will select four  students to present to the YHS Committee which will select the final two candidates. Selection will be based on a short video, and a series of questions from the YHS committee. Candidates will also be evaluated for character, presentation skills, and motivation.

Please read and complete the attached application, provide a resume and a short statement on why you would like to represent The School of Hospitality Business as a delegate to the YHS Conference!

Information about last year’s 2020 Summit is available at: https://yhsglobal.com

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824