Hello Hospitality Students!

We know at times the semester has been frustrating and classes can become overwhelming very quickly. We wanted to share with you a few ways to relax and destress.

[HA's Tips for Relaxing-2.png]

Here is the link Brendan's Lentil Salad Recipe<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/make-ahead-lentil-salad__;!!HXCxUKc!gRSEo7VZ3zn9KQYr8Nb9UCgbpfzpR9U80gJio6kpCehP8vAB-KLrXrKJQ8rY0pLLnQ$> and attached is his grandma's hot fudge recipe!

The Hospitality Association serves as the communication network between the students, faculty, alumni, Director of The School of Hospitality Business, and the global hospitality industry. If there is anything, we, the HA Executive Board, can do to help improve your experience within The School of Hospitality Business, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

To learn more about the Hospitality Association as well as our eight clubs and three events, visit our website https://hamsu.weebly.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hamsu.weebly.com/__;!!HXCxUKc!gRSEo7VZ3zn9KQYr8Nb9UCgbpfzpR9U80gJio6kpCehP8vAB-KLrXrKJQ8rdodf-ug$>. To stay up to date on all our upcoming events, follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook, @hospitalityassociationmsu!

Wishing you a successful time during midterm's as well as the rest of the fall semester!

[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1A53VQHdx2VdDBkGQY6o5OvY8ON_aiZGp&export=download]

Hospitality Association Executive Board

Brendan, Rachel, Vinh, Jordan, Shawn, Stephanie, and Zach

The School of Hospitality Business

Michigan State University

https://hamsu.weebly.com/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hamsu.weebly.com/__;!!HXCxUKc!gRSEo7VZ3zn9KQYr8Nb9UCgbpfzpR9U80gJio6kpCehP8vAB-KLrXrKJQ8rdodf-ug$>

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?