Dear Colleagues:

The reason of this message is to send you a call for papers, for the second semester of 2020, to publish in the journal Harvard Deusto Business Research (http://www.hdbresearch.com).

  • The aim is to publish articles of a theoretical or empirical nature that contribute to the corroboration, expansion or construction of theories that enable progress to be made towards the understanding of phenomena related to business management from any type of perspective: strategic management, human resources, sales management, etc.
  • We are open to publish articles that, in the fields of sociology, psychology, economic sciences and organization, contribute to the scientific development of business management.
  • We publish articles that contribute to corroborating existing theories or establishing new theoretical approaches.
  • The articles may adopt exploratory or confirmatory methodological perspectives, or consist of theoretical works that contribute in a significant manner to the construction or expansion of new theories. We also publish business cases and book reviews.
  • The articles are selected on a double-blind peer review system, according to practices commonly accepted by the scientific community.
  • The publication is twice a year, once per semester, online and in open access format. Thus, we contribute to greater dissemination and advancement of scientific knowledge.
  • Fees and Charges of Publication of an article: "FREE". Authors are NOT charged any kind of fees at any moment.
  • IndexingScopus (we are under evaluation), WOS (we are under evaluation), Latindex, Arastirmax, Dimensions, DOAJ, ERIH Plus, Copernicus Index, Paperity and WorldCat.

Submission of Manuscripts: https://www.hdbresearch.com/hdbr/about/submissions.

Yours sincerely,

Editor-in-Chief

Harvard Deusto Business Research

Este mensaje va dirigido exclusivamente a la persona o entidad que se muestra como destinatario/s, y puede contener datos y/o información confidencial, sometida a secreto profesional o cuya divulgación esté prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Toda divulgación, reproducción u otra acción al respecto por parte de personas o entidades distintas al destinatario está prohibida. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor, contacte con la persona que figura como remitente y proceda a su eliminación. La transmisión por vía electrónica no permite garantizar la confidencialidad de los mensajes que se transmiten, ni su integridad o correcta recepción, por lo que no asumimos responsabilidad alguna por estas circunstancias. This message is intended only for the named person or company who is the only authorized recipient, and may include confidential data under professional secrecy, and its disclosure is prohibited by current legislation. Disclosure, copy or any other action in this message by a person or company different to the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has reached you in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Electronic communications of data may not guarantee the message’s confidentiality, neither their integrity nor correct receipt, so we do not take responsibility for any of those circumstances. ____