The reason of this message is to send you a call for papers, for the second semester of 2020, to publish in the journal Harvard
Deusto Business Research (http://www.hdbresearch.com).
- The aim is to publish articles of a theoretical or empirical nature that contribute to the corroboration, expansion or construction of theories that enable progress to be made towards
the understanding of phenomena related to business management from any type of perspective: strategic management, human resources, sales management, etc.
- We are open to publish articles that, in the fields of sociology, psychology, economic sciences and organization, contribute to the scientific development of business management.
- We publish articles that contribute to corroborating existing theories or establishing new theoretical approaches.
- The articles may adopt exploratory or confirmatory methodological perspectives, or consist of theoretical works that contribute in a significant manner to the construction or expansion
of new theories. We also publish business cases and book reviews.
- The articles are selected on a double-blind peer review system, according to practices commonly accepted by the scientific community.
- The publication is twice a year, once per semester, online and in open access format. Thus, we contribute to greater dissemination and advancement of scientific knowledge.
- Fees and Charges of Publication of an article: "FREE".
Authors are NOT charged any kind of fees at any moment.
- Indexing: Scopus (we
are under evaluation), WOS (we are under evaluation), Latindex, Arastirmax, Dimensions, DOAJ,
ERIH Plus, Copernicus Index, Paperity and WorldCat.
Submission of Manuscripts:
Harvard Deusto Business Research