AIB 2021 Logo

Fast Facts

  • Conference Dates: June 29 – July 3
  • Theme: Reimagining International Business in a Changed World
  • Location: Miami, Florida, USA
  • Program Chair: Gary Knight, Willamette University
  • Submission Deadline: January 15, 2021

VIEW FULL CFP

After much planning by our Program Committee and support from our host institution, the Florida International University College of Business, we are pleased to share this official Call for Papers for AIB 2021.

Submissions officially open November 15, 2020. For information on how to format your work, please consult our full Submission Guide.

For more details, we invite you to watch this introductory video, featuring 2021 Program Chair Gary Knight and FIU College of Business Dean Joanne Li.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat