[AIB 2021 Logo]<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>

Fast Facts

  *   Conference Dates: June 29 – July 3
  *   Theme: Reimagining International Business in a Changed World
  *   Location: Miami, Florida, USA
  *   Program Chair: Gary Knight<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Willamette University
  *   Submission Deadline: January 15, 2021

VIEW FULL CFP<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/participate/call-for-papers/>

After much planning by our Program Committee and support from our host institution, the Florida International University College of Business<https://business.fiu.edu/>, we are pleased to share this official Call for Papers for AIB 2021<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>.

Submissions officially open November 15, 2020. For information on how to format your work, please consult our full Submission Guide<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/participate/submission-guide/>.

For more details, we invite you to watch this introductory video<https://vimeo.com/435611962>, featuring 2021 Program Chair Gary Knight<https://www.aib.world/about/aib-fellows/gary-knight/> and FIU College of Business Dean Joanne Li.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.