Dear AIB Colleagues,

Do you teach International Business and want to include up to date real life examples/cases in your courses? If yes, I would suggest you check the following social media accounts I created, where I share recent news about IB as well as interesting videos, facts, etc. that can be used in IB courses.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Int.Bus.News/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/IBNews6

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/international_business_news/

I usually have 2-3 posts per week and want these to be resources for IB educators. I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions.

Best,

Omer

Omer F. Genc, PhD

Assistant Professor of International Business

Department of Marketing

Williamson College of Business Administration

Youngstown State University

330-941-3271