All … we are pleased to invite you to participate in the 29 October AIB JIBS/JIBP Webinar.  You can register for the event at:

https://www.aib.world/event/aib-journals-webinar-finance-international-business/

For those interested in past webinars, they are available at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AIBWebinars

Theme: Finance in International Business: Theory and Applications
Time: October 29, 9 am New York, 1pm GMT, 2pm Berlin, 9pm Hong Kong

Speakers:
Angel investors around the world
Douglas Cumming & Minjie Zhang
Presented by: Douglas Cumming, Florida Atlantic University

Do venture capital firms benefit from international syndicates?
Arif Khurshed, Abdulkadir Mohamed, Armin Schwienbacher & Fan Wang
Presented by: Abdulkadir Mohamed, Leeds University Business School

Foreign ownership, bank information environments, and the international mobility of corporate governance
Yiwei Fang, Iftekhar Hasan, Woon Sau Leung & Qingwei Wang
Presented by: Woon Sau Leung, University of Edinburgh

Co-Moderators:
David M. Reeb, National University of Singapore
Timothy M. Devinney, Alliance Manchester Business School

Timothy M. Devinney

Chair and Professor of International Business

Alliance Manchester Business School

Room 5.048

Booth Street West

University of Manchester | Manchester | M15 6PB | UK

UK (Mob): +44 (77) 9302 3516 (My Main Number)

Other Numbers:

Australia (Mob): +61 412 276 467

USA (Mob): +1 (617) 513 5430

Germany (Mob): +49 (151) 5316 7974

Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Web 1 (Academic, General): https://cresc.academia.edu/TimothyDevinney

Web 2 (Academic, AMBS): https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/timothy.devinney.html

Web 3 (SSRN, Papers): http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=283089

Flickr (my arty side): http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdevinney/