Dear AIB Colleagues,
My name is Fedorova Nadiia. I’m the Assistant Professor of the Department of Foreign Economic Activity at Kherson National Technical University, Ukraine.
I’m interested in a grant opportunity from the Fulbright program (Fulbright Research and Development Program). The program provides opportunities for Ukrainian scholars to conduct research, engage in the course and curriculum development in US universities (https://fulbright.org.ua/en/annual-competitions/).

My research objective is economic antiglobalism, economic nationalism as a trend of the world economy.

The program requires the university preferences from the candidates. So, I’m looking for the US Professors who are interested in this topic and ready for the collaboration in September-February 2021-2022.

My personal email: [log in to unmask]

--
З повагою,
Федорова Надія Євгенівна,

Best regards,
Nadiia Fedorova,
PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of foreign economic activity, Kherson National Technical University,
Fellow of the Academy of International Business

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.