Interested in food that is Good, Green, & Fair?

Join Slow Food MSU!

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fq0n-9QJKMRGJDvkqWLGVlhmGy444SBVcFWHxdR-CddjyJZcGAwehPRmUFvR0a_ePMxmR8vLlhbItaUFvW62UkyX0FYxzLcI3no_fylxuTX65YtdT6gZbpXWOKkjkzCmZwnIaLTc]

Slow Food envisions a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it, and good for the planet. Our mission is to reconnect our community with the people, traditions, plants, animals, fertile soils, and waters that produce our food.

Meetings: Via Zoom, 7 PM, every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month

Next Meeting: October 27th, featuring Jose Aste from Tantay, a local Peruvian pop-up restaurant

Activities: Zoom guest speakers, local food challenges, virtual cooking demonstrations

Interested in hearing more? Fill out this interest survey. We will add you to our mailing list for more club information.

https://forms.gle/3i33LFbZooMKNinp6

Email: [log in to unmask]

Facebook: Slow Food MSU<https://www.facebook.com/slowfoodmsu>

Instagram: @slowfoodmsu<https://www.instagram.com/slowfoodmsu/?hl=en>