Postdoctoral opportunity at University of New Hampshire. The program is not discipline specific.

The University of New Hampshire invites your application to the Postdoctoral Diversity and Innovation Scholars program.  This 2 year postdoctoral appointment provides opportunities to hone your scholarship in preparation for the professoriate through mentoring, professional development, development funds, a minimum salary of $50,000 (dependent on discipline), and benefits. The attachment describes the range of professional development opportunities (e.g, research mentoring network, in-depth faculty development programs) and the opportunity to apply for a tenure track faculty opening. We have identified 10 postdoctoral openings across four colleges.

The University of New Hampshire is a Carnegie R1 institution with land- space-, and sea grant designations. We are situated in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire, with a train station on our main campus, an hour from Boston and 1.5 hour plane flight to Washington DC.  The beauty of our location cannot be surpassed in the fall.  We look forward to your application by November 16, 2020. For questions, contact [log in to unmask] to set up an appointment.  Please share this opportunity with current postdoctoral scholars (seeking a 2nd postdoc) or recent PhD graduates in your network.

Matthew J. Grieshop PhD
Associate Professor | MSU Entomology

Director | MSU SAFS/EFFS program
578 Wilson Road | B11 CIPS | East Lansing MI | 48824

Lab: (517) 432-8034 | Cell(517) 331-3725 | Fax: (517) 353-5598
[log in to unmask] | www.opm.msu.edu

MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer

He/Him Pronouns