From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2020 at 7:47 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Defenders of Wildlife hiring a staff scientist

Hello esteemed EWCL network!

I’m writing to share an awesome opportunity for an early career wildlife biologist and conservation scientists. My team – the Center for Conservation Innovation – at Defenders of Wildlife is hiring a Staff Scientist. This position provides a cool opportunity to engage in a variety of projects related to North American wildlife conservation. The Staff Scientist provide science support across the entire Defenders organization to our conservation programs, and they will develop and conduct their own original research program focused on improving the conservation of imperiled species.  Check out the full posting below, and please feel free to share with your respective networks (even if you don’t want to apply, you can find EWCL alum Robb Krehbiel splashed across the top of the landing page banner, studiously scanning the horizon for opportunities…or orcas?)

https://defenders.org/jobs?p=job%2Fo4sxdfw0<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/defenders.org/jobs?p=job*2Fo4sxdfw0__;JQ!!HXCxUKc!mK_udnSLXYb4nHdIjhbat4rwCrm8OfJTVopAK8cYxEEzLA6tV3U9kfyW_UFDLzFk1w$>

Best,
Mike

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Michael Evans, PhD
Senior Conservation Data Scientist

 Defenders of Wildlife
 1130 17th Street N.W. Washington D.C. 20036-4604
 Tel: 202-772-0227|
 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  www.defenders.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.defenders.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!mK_udnSLXYb4nHdIjhbat4rwCrm8OfJTVopAK8cYxEEzLA6tV3U9kfyW_UFMdZhdJg$>

--
- When posting to the listserv ([log in to unmask]) please blind copy (Bcc) the listserv, this will allow all responses to go to you alone rather than inundate everyone’s mailboxes. For those interested in following the comment string, please email the sender directly.

- Please do not “cc” non-EWCL addresses to messages posted to the listserv. If you forward information outside the EWCL community please remove contact details of the listserv and EWCL members. These are closed lists exclusive to EWCLers.

- When posting content to the listserv please keep it professionally relevant and try to add your own opinion, perspective, questions, or viewpoint. We want to hear what you think!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EWCLnetwork" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ewclnetwork/MN2PR02MB6893569786F11CD10FB46B1FC03A0%40MN2PR02MB6893.namprd02.prod.outlook.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groups.google.com/d/msgid/ewclnetwork/MN2PR02MB6893569786F11CD10FB46B1FC03A0*40MN2PR02MB6893.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JQ!!HXCxUKc!mK_udnSLXYb4nHdIjhbat4rwCrm8OfJTVopAK8cYxEEzLA6tV3U9kfyW_UFaRDZR6A$>.