Welcome to The School of Hospitality Business at MSU!

Freshman we are excited to have you join us for the first time!

We are “SIRC” the Student and Industry Resource Center the career services office for The school!

As our name implies, we connect you to all the things hospitality to help you be successful in navigating MSU, Hospitality Business and your career!

1.SIRC will send you weekly emails from the Hospitality Association and how to join activities of The School’s 9 hospitality clubs, and 3 main events.

2.SIRC will send information on employers who want to share about their companies to recruit and interview you.

3.SIRC will review resumes, business correspondence and practice interviews and help you set up a Handshake account.

4. SIRC will assist you in navigating our annual CAREER EXPO, which will be virtual.

4.SIRC will be your reference guide to all THINGS Hospitality Business!

5. SIRC is OPEN 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday- Friday in our virtual office!

SIRC VIRTUAL OFFICE on ZOOM https://msu.zoom.us/j/97199992537

       Also contact us by EMAIL: [log in to unmask]  PHONE 517-353-9747 and ZOOM

SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST VIRTUAL GATHERING!

MEET AND GREET YOUR FACULTY! LEARN ABOUT SIRC, MEET WITH MEMBERS OF THE  9 HOSPITLAITY CLUBS AND 3 MAIN EVENTS!!

                           September 16, 7:00PM

         ZOOM Link: https://msu.zoom.us/s/99461645237

FRESMAN STUDENTS ARE STRONGLY ASKED TO ATTEND!

[log in to unmask]">Hospitality Association

The Hospitality Association is made up of 9 clubs and 3 events, each of which explore a different area of the hospitality industry. All these organizations give you an opportunity to meet students with similar interests, develop leadership skills, network, and make friends.

Student and Industry Resource Center - "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824