On November 19-20, 2020, the statewide Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference will be hosted online by Michigan State University. Our theme this year is Gen Z and Beyond: Connecting to Tomorrow’s Youth. Registration is now open!

The annual Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference brings together leaders in education, workforce development, and government from around the state to cast a spotlight on the important role post-secondary institutions and community partners play in promoting college access. Scholars, researchers, and practitioners will demonstrate the impact of promising approaches to inform, engage, and inspire our nation’s youth to pursue post-secondary education.

This year, we're looking to showcase and celebrate how higher education can meet the needs of Generation Z. Other topics to be explored may include:

To learn more about the conference, please visit michiganpcc.org.

Call for proposals for lightning talks have been extended to September 14th. Submit today!

If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Bilodeau at [log in to unmask].