Hi, Informal Learning Network,

I hope you are all doing well!  I just wanted to share a unique virtual tour that the library has produced:  it’s in Minecraft!  You can view it here:  https://mediaspace.msu.edu/media/MSU+Libraries+Minecraft+Virtual+Tour/1_katbt65f .  Julie Taylor, our head of MSU Libraries Publishing Services, created it earlier in the pandemic.  It looks exactly like the MSU Main Library but with a few surprises that I wish the library actually had, such as lazy rivers and water slides.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions,

Holly

Holly Flynn

Coordinator of Outreach and Engagement

Michigan State University Libraries