Are you preparing for the TOEFL or interested in enhancing your academic writing skills?

I am looking for participants for a research study that investigates non-native English speakers’ performance on source use in integrated writing tasks.

For the research study (planned to take place in early fall), you will be asked to write three short essays and participate in revisions. You should be prepared to dedicate approximately a total of five hours to this study. You will receive compensation that is equivalent to $150. To be eligible for the study, you must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a high-intermediate or advanced level ESL writing class.

If you refer a friend and they successfully complete the study, you will receive a $15 referral.

If you are interested in participating in the study or have any questions, you are welcome to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you!

Fang Wang
Doctoral Student, Foreign Language and ESL Education
College of Education
University of Iowa