[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The study and practice of international business is evolving rapidly in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As new issues continue to arise in the field, webinars have become an increasingly valuable source of up-to-date information for students and scholars around the world.

To help our community keep up with today’s hottest topics, the AIB Canada Chapter<https://canada.aib.world/> is launching a brand new series of webinars: Burning Issues in IB.

The first of these events will examine the evolving relationship between China and Canada, featuring expertise from scholars, policymakers, and IB practitioners.
This live conversation is open to the entire IB community, but you need to move quickly to save your spot—online sign-up closes on Wednesday, October 15.

Once you've signed up, be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox: That's where you'll receive your livestream access link, approximately 24 hours before the event.

Full details and a registration link for this session are available below. We look forward to seeing you online soon!

The Evolving Relationship Between Canada and China
Time: October 16, 1pm New York, 5pm GMT, 7pm Berlin, 1am Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/webinar-burning-issues-in-international-business>

Speakers:

  *   Ari Van Assche, Professor of International Business, HEC Montréal
  *   Steve (Wei) Liu, Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
  *   Yuen Pau Woo, Representative of British Columbia, Senate of Canada

Moderator:

  *   Anthony Goerzen, Donald R. Sobey Professor of International Business, Queens University

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.