Corporate social and responsibility and sustainability are hot topics in business, but do they mean the same thing for businesses operating in multiple countries?

The ways MNEs manage divergent social and environmental practices around the world will be the subject of our next free webinar, featuring expert perspectives from the latest issues of the Journal of International Business Studies and Journal of International Business Policy

This live conversation is open to the entire IB community, but you need to move quickly to save your spot: Online sign-up closes Wednesday, September 16.

As always, everyone who registers for this webinar will be provided with a copy of each of the articles being discussed. Once you've signed up, be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox: That's where you'll receive your livestream access link, approximately 24 hours before the event.

Full details and a registration link for this session are available below. We look forward to seeing you online soon!

How do MNEs manage divergent pressures for social and environmental practices around the world?

Time: September 17, 9am New York, 1pm GMT, 3pm Berlin, 9pm Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW

Foreign subsidiary CSR as a buffer against parent firm reputation risk
Nan Zhou & Heli Wang
Presented by: Nan Zhou, Nankai University

Different shades of green: Global oil and gas companies and renewable energy
Julia Hartmann, Andrew Inkpen, & Kannan Ramaswamy
Presented by: Julia Hartmann, EBS University & Andrew Inkpen, Arizona State University

The grass is always greener: The impact of home and host country CSR reputation signaling on cross-country investments
Luis Dau, Elizabeth Moore, & William Newburry
Presented by: Elizabeth Moore, Northeastern University

Co-Moderators:
Stephen Bremmer, University of Bath
Klaus Meyer, Western University

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.