Dear colleagues,

I hope you had a good summer, despite 2020 being what it is.

I am happy to announce the release of an updated summary of typologies of institutional systems on the World Institutional Systems Repository (WISR) website. WISR can be accessed here: https://faculty.insead.edu/michael-witt/world-institutional-systems-repository

WISR is for scholars interested in the state of the art in institutional systems research (e.g., Varieties of Capitalism, National Business Systems). Research on the topic has been fragmented across research streams and disciplines, which makes it hard to stay on top of developments. The objective of WISR is to help address this problem.

I hope you will continue to find the site useful. Please e-mail me with suggestions, and please forward to anyone who might be interested.

All the best,

Michael

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.