A new issue of AIB Insights is ready to read.

As a member of the IB community, you need insights you can use to keep improving your teaching and research. Fortunately, we've got a fresh collection of short, applied articles that provide "Actionable International Business Insights".

A table of contents for our newly published edition of AIB Insights is available below—Volume 20, Issue 2 is a special issue, focused on “Investigating Modern Slavery: How IB Scholarship Can Contribute”.

We hope you find these articles helpful. For all the latest AIB Insights news, be sure to visit the publication's new website.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EDITORIAL
Letter from the Editors: Special Issue on “Investigating Modern Slavery: How IB Scholarship Can Contribute”

Snejina Michailova (Guest Editor), Christina Stringer (Guest Editor), John Mezias (Editor)

Modern Slavery Responses Need International Business Scholarship

Alexander Trautrims

Toward Ethical Commitment: Avoiding MNC Entanglement in Modern Slavery

Harry J. Van Buren III, Judith Schrempf-Stirling, Michelle Westermann-Behaylo

Can Blockchain Help Resolve Modern Slavery in Supply Chains?

Martijn Boersma, Justine Nolan

Addressing Modern Slavery in the IB Classroom: Are We Doing Enough?

Swati Nagar, Fiona Hurd

ANSWER THE CALL

The submission deadline for AIB Insights's next special issue, "Engaging With Oceania" is almost here: October 15, 2020. Read our official Call for Papers for submission instructions and to see if your work would make a good fit.