[cid:[log in to unmask]]
A new issue of AIB Insights is ready to read.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]As a member of the IB community, you need insights you can use to keep improving your teaching and research. Fortunately, we've got a fresh collection of short, applied articles that provide "Actionable International Business Insights".

A table of contents for our newly published edition of AIB Insights is available below—Volume 20, Issue 2<https://insights.aib.world/issue/2410> is a special issue, focused on “Investigating Modern Slavery: How IB Scholarship Can Contribute”.

We hope you find these articles helpful. For all the latest AIB Insights news, be sure to visit the publication's new website<https://insights.aib.world/>.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EDITORIAL
Letter from the Editors: Special Issue on “Investigating Modern Slavery: How IB Scholarship Can Contribute”<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.14362>
Snejina Michailova (Guest Editor), Christina Stringer (Guest Editor), John Mezias (Editor)

Modern Slavery Responses Need International Business Scholarship<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.13539>
Alexander Trautrims

Toward Ethical Commitment: Avoiding MNC Entanglement in Modern Slavery<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.13540>
Harry J. Van Buren III, Judith Schrempf-Stirling, Michelle Westermann-Behaylo

Can Blockchain Help Resolve Modern Slavery in Supply Chains?<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.13542>
Martijn Boersma, Justine Nolan

Addressing Modern Slavery in the IB Classroom: Are We Doing Enough?<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.13543>
Swati Nagar, Fiona Hurd

ANSWER THE CALL
The submission deadline for AIB Insights's next special issue, "Engaging With Oceania" is almost here: October 15, 2020. Read our official Call for Papers<https://insights.aib.world/post/617-call-for-papers-engaging-with-oceania> for submission instructions and to see if your work would make a good fit.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.