Dear AIB community,

Let me attract your attention to the GSOM Emerging Market online conference that will take place in November 11-21, 2020.

Specifically, I invite you to submit your papers as well as research in progress in two tracks.

1) Emerging MNEs and politics of internationalization (with Gerald McDermott as a keynote speaker), November 15.

For this track research papers and work in progress will be considered, with an opportunity to further develop and submit your manuscripts in the International Business Review SI where I am co-editor.

2) How do emerging markets respond to the environmental challenges (Tony Fang will be a keynote speaker), November 16.
This track invites both work in progress and discussion-based materials to be submitted as 4-6 pages abstract.

The deadline for the conference submissions in October 10.

Welcome (virtually) to Saint-Petersburg,

Andrei Panibratov