Dear colleagues,

We seek to appoint a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in International Management to join our team at Newcastle University Business School. The position is open-ended and the closing date for applications is October 1, 2020.

The successful candidate will contribute across undergraduate and postgraduate programs and is committed to the success and development of Newcastle University Business School. Individuals with a strong research or scholarly profile and with an interest in the Future of Work and developing future leaders, who care about nurturing academic colleagues and students to reach their potential and who connect with organizations are encouraged to apply.

You must have a PhD in a related area, as well as the ability to secure research funding, publish in internationally recognized journals and conduct research with the potential to create impact. All applicants must also have the demonstrated capacity to deliver outstanding teaching and management of programs in higher education.

Newcastle University is a world class research-intensive University and delivers teaching and learning of the highest quality, our Business School is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS). We play a leading role in economic, social and cultural development of the North East of England. Attracting and retaining high-calibre people is fundamental to our continued success.

For further details about the position, please refer to https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-Senior-Lecturer-in-International-Management/585300401/.

Please feel free to reach out to me for informal inquiries.

Best wishes,

Benjamin

--

Dr. Benjamin Bader
Deputy Head of Leadership, Work, and Organisation

Associate Editor at International Journal of Human Resource Management
Associate Editor at Journal of International Management
I do not have regular office hours. Please email me if you would like to arrange a meeting.