________________________________
From: Sartorius, Shawn S <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 4:29 PM
Subject: 3 GS-11/12 Fish and Wildlife Biologist openings in the New Mexico ES Office

Dear Colleagues, attached is a detailed description of 3 positions that we are advertising for the New Mexico Ecological Services Field Office in Albuquerque as part of the larger national hiring process. We are offering one position each in our San Juan Basin Recovery Implementation Program, our Middle Rio Grand Program, and our Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystem Conservation Branch. These positions are open from 8/21/2020 to 8/27/2020 at the following link:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576858100<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576858100__;!!HXCxUKc!jhbsOP5SgnVE2xIacgqFOr014BN58USof_jLTrYHd0VUUR7n5-mzyTw__FwlwMhZPA$>

The announcement includes many positions. Those interested in the New Mexico ES Field Office positions should upload the required documents and choose Albuquerque as their desired location. For further questions, please contact Melissa Mata ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Jodie Mamuscia ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), or myself.

Sincerely,

Shawn

Shawn Sartorius
New Mexico Field Supervisor
Ecological Services, USFWS
Albuquerque, NM
Phone: 505-761-4781
Cell: 505-697-7606

--
Jennifer Mittelhauser
Biology Instructor

PhD Candidate, University of North Texas
Department of Biology
Denton, TX

What but the wolf's tooth whittled so fine
The fleet limbs of the antelope?
What but fear winged the birds, and hunger
Jeweled with such eyes the great goshawk's head? --Robinson Jeffers