 <https://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/about>

Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research
<https://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/about>  (JEECAR) (Indexed in
SCOPUS) has just published its latest issue. We invite you to review the
Table of Contents <https://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/issue/view/19>
here and then visit the JEECAR’s web site archive
<https://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/issue/archive>  to review more
articles and items of interest.

Manuscripts

The interaction between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment:
Is there crowding-out effect? DOI:
http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.446  - Ozge Bolaman Avci & Tugba Akin

Professional prestige, status, and esteem of teaching in Kazakhstan:
temporal, regional and gender analysis of payroll data. DOI:
https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.345
<https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.345%20>  - Kuanysh Tastanbekova

Management Consulting Trends in Slovakia in the Light of Global and Regional
Tendencies. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.390
<https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.390%20>  - Zsuzsa Szeiner, Ladislav
Mura, Zsolt Horbulák, Mike Roberson & József Poór

Stress testing the banking systems: Approach of Ukraine. DOI:
https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.358
<https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.358%20>  - Olena
Sobolieva-Tereshchenko & Yuliya Zhukova

Mentality management: Mentality formation and strategy development DOI:
https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.407
<https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.407%20>  - Liliia Voinycha & Roman
Popivniak

Case Study

Gender and job satisfaction in higher education institution: Case study from
Uzbekistan. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.392
<https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.392%20>  Olesya Smagina

For the submission instruction, please visit Instruction for Authors
<https://www.ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/instructions> .

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.

Nikolay Megits, Ph.D.

JEECAR Editor-in-Chief

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.