Call for Paper for the online conference “The 2nd International Conference of World Academy of Islamic Management” October 17th and 18th 2020 (Saturday & Sunday).

Submission of Abstract/Full papers: August 31st 2020

Registration and Payment: September 15th 2020

Please refer to the brochure attached above for the full details.

Theme: Integrating Conventional and Islamic Management for Sustainable Growth and Development.

We Invite empirical and conceptual papers, abstracts, case studies addressing current issues and developments in the frontier of management. Our focus is on Islamic Management but papers in all areas of Management, Business and Economics are welcome. Strategic Management, Marketing, Banking, Finance, Manufacturing, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Accounting, Economics, International Business, Research Methods, and other areas beneficial for improving business, management practices and Environment. Other topics related to management are welcome.

Journals: Journal of Islamic Management studies, International Journal of Global Business & Management Review, & selected Scopus Journals.

Thank you

Regards,

Shaliken Tuerwahong