Thanks so much to all the colleagues (and family and friends) for their kind
and generous  donations to the Terri R Lituchy Memorial Grant. We want to
let everyone know that we will be assisting the first cohort of girls to
attend the Kibaha Institute of Business in Tanzania, starting in October.
Please use the link   <https://gf.me/u/yfin56> https://gf.me/u/yfin56 to
read about Terri's life and work and how the fund will help educate African
girls. We will continue to accept donations until we reach the goal of
$10,000. Thanks again for helping remember Terri's contributions to our
community.

From Shelley's 'Ode to the West Wind':

The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind,

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

Best Regards

BettyJane Punnett

BettyJane Punnett, Ph.D., CMC Fellow

Professor Emerita, International Business Management

University of the West Indies (Cave Hill), P.O. Box 2121, St. Vincent & the
Grenadines

784-456-7906

 <http://www.routledge.com/9781138636385> www.routledge.com/9781138636385 -
New Edition of Managing in Developing Countries

https://www.facebook.com/Managing-in-Developing-Countries-129718187671384/?m
odal=composer&notif_id=1548518419413534&notif_t=aymt_upsell_tip

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.