On 7/16/20, 10:18 PM, "Mammalian Biology on behalf of Todd Wilson" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Here is the vacancy announcement for our GS-5 position that involves trapping and handling small mammals in western Oregon.  Please see my previous message about these positions.  Housing is provided at the HJ Andrews Experimental Forest.  Please note the short time window for applications.   If you have any questions, please let me know.

    Vacancy Number: 10867667
    Vacancy Name: Biological Science Technician (Wildlife)
    Announcement Name: 20-TEMP-EHT-0216-5DT-KP
    Request Number: 20-112662-711471
    Control Number: 573765200
    Open Date: 7/17/2020
    Close Date: 7/21/2020