Now Hiring AmeriCorps Members!

The Ingham County Health Department’s AmeriCorps State Program is looking for 7 passionate individuals to join our fall 2020 team! All positions are in the Greater Lansing area and focus on community garden programs, garden/nutrition education and food distribution work. Please share this email with your networks as appropriate.

View this email in your browser

To learn more about the AmeriCorps State Program or to review our 7 available positions CLICK HERE

Interested candidates must submit a COVER LETTER and RESUME to Andrea Villanueva; [log in to unmask]

Click to learn more about the
 ICHD AmeriCorps State Program or Michigan's AmeriCorps. Email Andrea Villanueva at [log in to unmask]

Facebook

Website

Our mailing address is:
5303 S. Cedar Street
Suite 2400
Lansing MI, 48910

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Ingham County Health Department AmeriCorps Program · 5303 S Cedar St Ste 2400 · Lansing, MI 48911-3800 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html