Please post this one.  Thanks, Stewart Miller

________________________________
From: Stewart Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

As we get ready for the AIB’s first virtual conference, the AIB’s RM SIG is pleased to share its June 2020 RM SIG Newsletter (https://aibrmsig.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/rm-sig-news-no-9-june-2020-final-v2.pdf).  A special thank you goes to Catherine Welch and her team – Amir Qamar, Duc Nguyen, and Arpit Raswant – for putting together another amazing issue.

We hope you enjoy the Newsletter…and the upcoming RM Workshops, RM Clinics, and RM Master Classes!!

Sincerely,

The RM SIB Board

Vice President – Treasurer: Roberta Aguzzoli

Vice President – Program: Aggie Chidlow

President: Stewart Miller

Vice President – External Relations: Bo Nielsen

Vice President – Communications: Catherine Welch