[cid:[log in to unmask]]
During these unprecedented times, it's important for us to reflect on the innovators who helped bring our field to where it is today and consider where their influence may still be leading us.

That's why the editorial teams behind AIB's Journal of International Business Studies<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/41267> and Journal of International Business Policy<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42214> have organized a new, free webinar, specifically examining Oliver Williamson<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/27/business/economy/oliver-williamson-dead.html>'s impact on IB.  But if you want to join the discussion live you've got to register by Wednesdy, July 29.

Full details and a registration link for this online session are available below. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, too: That's where you'll receive your livestream access link, approximately 24 hours before the event.

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

Oliver Williamson’s Impact on International Business
Time: July 30, 11am New York, 3pm GMT, 5pm Berlin, 11pm Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-retrospective-oliver-williamsons-influence-on-inter>

Speakers:
Jean-Francois Hennart<https://research.tilburguniversity.edu/en/persons/jean-francois-hennart>, Tilburg University, Netherlands
Joanne Oxley<https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/FacultyAndResearch/Faculty/FacultyBios/Oxley>, University of Toronto, Canada
David Teece<https://haas.berkeley.edu/faculty/teece-david/>, University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
Alain Verbeke,<https://www.ucalgary.ca/verbeke/> University of Calgary, Canada

Moderator:
Peter Klein<https://www.baylor.edu/mediacommunications/index.php?id=941665&expert=peterg.kleinphd>, Baylor University, Texas, USA

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.