AIB US Southeast 2020 Annual Conference

CALL FOR REVIEWERS

Dear Friends of AIB-SE,

Due to the number of submissions for the AIB-SE 2020 conference, we are in need of a larger than expected number of colleagues to serve as reviewers.

If you have not already signed up to review for the conference, you may do so here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2020/signup.php

For those colleagues who have already registered, THANK YOU! As in past years, your efforts will be noted in the program, and we will recognize our Best Reviewers.

We truly appreciate all your help in making the AIB-SE conference a success year after year!

Please click here for conference registration information.

For questions, please contact conference chairs:
Dr. Daekwan Kim, [log in to unmask]
or
Dr. Jun Wu, [log in to unmask]

--