Dear AIB Colleagues,

You may be interested in some stats on how universities are adjusting their
academic schedule and online/FTF delivery to cope with COVID-19.

I surveyed 135 professors from 123 universities in 47 countries, and here
are the results:

ONLINE OR FACE-TO-FACE?

27.1%: We don’t know yet

25.5%: All classes will be online

20.1%: Professors can choose if they want to teach online or face-to-face

17.1%: Students can choose if they want to attend lectures face-to-face or
online

10.4%: We will continue teaching on-campus/face-to-face as usual

SCHEDULE FINALIZED?

8.21% We still don’t know when the next semester starts/ends

25.37% Sort of. We have the dates, but they can still change

64.93% Yes, the schedule has been finalized

IF YOUR SCHEDULE CHANGED, HOW?

51.01% We keep the original schedule

3.73% Our semester will end earlier

0.75% Our semester will end later

2.99% Our semester will start earlier

0.75% Our semester will start earlier

4.48% Our semester will start earlier and end earlier

0.75% Our semester will start earlier and end earlier

17.16% Our semester will start later

0.75% Our semester will start later

I would appreciate if you could share your university plans in this form:
https://bit.ly/2VQT24l

Vas Taras

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.