We know you're hard at work preparing your conference submissions (upload here by July 17, 2020), and we look forward to reviewing them!

Also remember that you have the chance to participate in the Doctoral Consortium at the upcoming AIB-Southeast US Chapter annual conference (October 22-24, 2020).

We are excited that two top researchers will be running this consortium:
Dr. John McIntyre, Professor of Management, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Tech & Founding Director, GT CIBER

Dr. Kelly Hewett, Associate Professor, Haslam Family Faculty Research Fellow, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee–Knoxville

Read Dr. McIntyre's books on international technology transfer, business education in emerging markets, and the globalization of Chinese enterprises.

Read about Dr. Hewett's latest research, as well as her "Brand Buzz in the Echoverse," named by Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation as the 2016 Best Published Paper.

Reminder: Submit your conference papers here by July 17, 2020.

Please click here for conference registration information.

For questions, please contact conference chairs:
Dr. Daekwan Kim, [log in to unmask]
or
Dr. Jun Wu, [log in to unmask]

--