Dear IB/IM Colleagues:

If you’re teaching Intl. Business/Management/Marketing/Entrepreneurship
and want a business consulting project to your course, X-Culture can help.

It works very well for online courses, too.

X-Culture is a partnership of 600+ business professors from 250 universities in 60+ countries. Not a company or publisher. A network, a family of IB/IM professors.

We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 students per team, each in a different country.

The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. The students basically serve as IB consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other cultures.

Over 5,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 40+ countries on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (60,000+ have participated in X-Culture so far).

Working in GVTs and dealing with time zones and cultural differences, the students spend a semester solving real IB challenges presented by our corporate partners.

No simulations. No games. Real international virtual teams. Real clients.
No travel needed. All collaboration is virtual.

The best students are then invited to  X-Culture Global Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company (skipped this year, but back on once the C-19 crisis is over).

Divisions:

Upcoming Dates:

More info:

Research is a HUGE part of X-Culture.
If you are a researcher interested in publishing in top journals, we collect huge amounts of excellent data. More here: http://x-culture.org/for-researchers/research-projects/

NEW: Check out info on our recent X-Culture Research Hackathon:
https://x-culture.org/hackathon/

MORE INFO: [log in to unmask]

Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE

Dr. Vasyl Taras
Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
www.X-Culture.org
https://www.facebook.com/XCultureProject