Good news! We've got not one, but two free webinars coming up, showcasing a variety of research from the latest issues of the Journal of International Business Studies<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/41267> and Journal of International Business Policy<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42214>. But if you want to join the discussion live you've got to register quickly.

Full details on these online sessions are available below—so you don't miss out, here's a brief overview of the topics they'll cover:

REGISTRATION CLOSES TODAY, JULY 22

  *   "Current and historic conflict and international business activity"
REGISTRATION CLOSES JULY 29

  *   "Oliver Williamson’s Impact on International Business"
As always, everyone who signs up for this webinar will be provided with a copy of each of the articles being discussed. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, too: That's where you'll receive your livestream access link, approximately 24 hours before the event.

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

Current and historic conflict and international business activity
Time: July 23, 11am New York, 3pm GMT, 5pm Berlin, 11pm Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-current-historic-conflict--international-business>

Speakers:
The impact of country-dyadic military conflicts on market reaction to cross-border acquisitions<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-019-00268-y>
Chengguang Li, Ilgaz Arikan, Oded Shenkar, & Asli Arikan
Presented by: Chengguang Li, Western University

Business environment reforms in fragile and conflict-affected states: From a transactions towards a systems approach<https://doi.org/10.1057/s42214-019-00030-z>
John M. Luiz, Brian Ganson, & Achim Wennmann
Presented by: John Luiz, University of Sussex

Divestment response to host-country terrorist attacks: Inter-firm influence and the role of temporal consistency<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-020-00333-x>
Chang Liu & Dan Li
Presented by: Chang Liu, Rutgers University

Co-Moderators:
Jennifer Oetzel, American University
Paul Vaaler, University of Minnesota

Oliver Williamson’s Impact on International Business
Time: July 30, 11am New York, 3pm GMT, 5pm Berlin, 11pm Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-retrospective-oliver-williamsons-influence-on-inter>

Speakers:
Jean-Francois Hennart<https://research.tilburguniversity.edu/en/persons/jean-francois-hennart>, Tilburg University, Netherlands
Joanne Oxley<https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/FacultyAndResearch/Faculty/FacultyBios/Oxley>, University of Toronto, Canada
David Teece<https://haas.berkeley.edu/faculty/teece-david/>, University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
Alain Verbeke,<https://www.ucalgary.ca/verbeke/> University of Calgary, Canada

Moderator:
Peter Klein<https://www.baylor.edu/mediacommunications/index.php?id=941665&expert=peterg.kleinphd>, Baylor University, Texas, USA

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.