Call for Papers: Leadership in Russia and Global Context
Stream in Analytics for Management and Economics 2020 Online Conference
Chairpersons: Romie Frederick Littrell and Jasenko Ljubica
Proposal Submission Window:  July 16th, 2020 to August 17th, 2020
Please pardon cross-postings.

Leadership is at the center of the success and failure of endeavors of organizations, reflecting and driven by societal culture to create and maintain organizational culture. Effects of culture on leader and follower opinions, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors have long been a rich source of understanding of theory and practice in organizational theory and organizational behavior. In this stream of AMEC for this year we invite papers reporting quantitative, and qualitative, experimental and mixed-method research, reviews, history, and practice of leaders and leadership in Russia, and in management and leadership globally. We are open to a wide range of studies that deal with the networks of effects on organizations and individuals in Russia and internationally. We particularly encourage comparative studies that include Russia as a subject of study.

Please submit at https://amec.hse.ru/expresspolls/poll/220714733.html
A template is on the main page: http://amec.hse.ru
where you will find a: Sample Abstract (DOCX
Romie F. Littrell, PhD