Dear IB Colleagues,

Thank you for participating in our Panel "Crossing Borders: The Migrant Entrepreneur in International Business."
We appreciated your engagement and all of your questions-alas, time was too short to answer all of them.

We would love to continue our conversation, so feel free to email any of us, and, if you wish, you can join us on LinkedIn as well.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13834937/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Enjoy the rest of the conference.
Best, Nila

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.
Professor of International Business & Marketing

UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA  98416-1032