  IVBEC - CALL FOR PAPERS EXTENDED TO JULY 1, 2020!
27th Annual International Vincentian Business Ethics Conference
October 22-24, 2020

     Due to COVID-19 this will be a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE to ensure the safety
of individuals.  For the past twenty-six years this conference has made
every effort to be innovative, resilient, and relevant.  In light of the
pandemic and the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd, this year's
conference will include three themes this year:

*	The Promise of Social Entrepreneurship
*	COVID-19
*	Social Unrest

     In addition to the general themes for the keynote and plenary sessions,
the conference is organized in broad topical areas based on proposed
submissions. We are looking for submissions from business professionals,
academics and young scholars who have an interest in and commitment to the
study and discussion of business and professional ethics.

Rather than postponing the conference to next year, the organizing committee
thought that it was important to provide individuals with the opportunity to
hear and to present ethics research and to receive feedback useful for
revising their papers for future publication.
        A Certificate of Attendance will be provided for attendance (and
presentation of research) once the conference concludes.
       Every effort will be made to accommodate for the time zone
differences of our international presenters. Join us for an historic,
exciting, and vibrant conference as we engage each other on these important
and timely issues.

Abstracts are due by July 1st, 2020
.    Registration fee: $50.00 (students with valid ID $25.00)
.    Registration and payment by September 15th, 2020
.    Acceptances announced on August 1st, 2020

     We realize that a virtual conference makes it more difficult to meet
and interact with others at the conference.  We are working on the logistics
of hosting some type of online happy hour, or other format, to allow for
engagement among conference attendees.  Please continue to visit our
website:  IVBEC.weebly.com   for further updates.  Thank you for your
support during this extraordinary time.

<https://niagara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c03240e17804b671148578177
&id=3907aa43c2&e=47b7ad06a7> CLICK HERE FOR CONFERENCE INFORMATION

<https://niagara.us4.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=c03240e17804b671148578
177&id=922bba93bf&e=47b7ad06a7>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.