Good afternoon,

The Chaifetz School of Business will be hosting virtual Preview SLU for information sessions:

Executive Master of International Business sessions:
Open House/happy hours at 5:30 pm
 - Tues., June 9 and Thursdays, June 18 or 25

Formal Information Session at 10:30 am
 - Sat., June 14
Please RSVP HERE

All Graduate Business programs:
Wednesday, July 8 @ 5:30 pm
Please RSVP Here:

We hope you can join us for an overview of the professional Graduate Business degree programs and certificates at SLU.  Thank you and be well!

Best regards - Jill

Saint Louis University

Jill E. Newman, MBA
Program Manager/External Relations
Boeing Institute of International Business

3674 Lindell Blvd., Suite 334
St. Louis, MO 63108

P: 314-977-3839

First and foremost, we send wishes of good health, safety and peace to you and your family during these challenging times.

Our staff and faculty will be here throughout to assure you meet your continued educational goals and accelerate your career.  Be well...

Join us at one of our next info sessions...RSVP and click to

Learn more about the EMIB program

Hear from alumni Pat Larmon:

https://youtu.be/2cbS4c8p7hE