Hello WAIB Members

The Women in Academy of International Business (WAIB) is delighted to
invite WAIB members to have one-on-one speed mentoring sessions with
legendary female scholars during AIB 2020 Online. Speed mentoring sessions
are available throughout the conference in 20-minute time slots with
multiple mentors and across time zones. This is an excellent opportunity to
network virtually and seek advice from experienced scholars on your most
burning career-related questions.

*How to Sign Up*

   - This is a WAIB-exclusive event and spots are limited on a first come
   first serve basis.
   - To sign up, you must be a female ABD Ph.D student or must have
   received your Ph.D within the past 10 years. You must also be registered to
   attend AIB Online 2020.
   - To sign up for spots go to the following SignUpGenius. You can sign up
   for as many mentors as you like.

*WAIB Speed Mentoring SignUp*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4CAAAD2AA31-waib>

   - But hurry—capacity is limited and *registration closes on July 1st!*
   - Once you are signed up, we will send you instructions and reminders to
   set up your meetings with the mentors you signed up for.

*This Year’s List of Mentors*

We are grateful to our mentors for their commitment to supporting female IB
scholars!

Ruth Aguilera, Northeastern University

Melodena Balakrishnan, Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government

Amanda Budde-Sung, US Air Force Academy

Nakiye Boyacigiller, Sabanci University

Margaret Fletcher, University of Glasgow

Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez, Universidad EAFIT

Jane Lu, City University of Hong Kong

Lilac Nachum, City University of New York

Dana Minbaeva, Copenhagen Business School

Susan Mudambi, Temple University

Rebecca Piekkari, Aalto University

Elizabeth Rose, University of Leeds

Grazia D. Santangelo, Copenhagen Business School

Noemi Sinkovics, University of Manchester

Mary Sully de Luque, Arizona State University

If you have any questions about the WAIB Speed Mentoring event, please
contact one of the following WAIB Board Members.

Saba Colakoglu [log in to unmask]

Suparna Chakraborty  [log in to unmask]

Tanvi Kothari k <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Yingying Zhang [log in to unmask]

--

Regards

Tanvi Kothari

Associate Professor, School of Global Innovation & Leadership

Lucas College and Graduate School of Business, San José State University

WAIB Communications Officer

AIB-W - Treasurer

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.