My colleagues at the Dunning Centre, James Walker, Chris Brewster and Rita Fontinha, completed the Report on the Consultation on the Impact of Covid-19 on the working lives of business, management and economics’ academics in UK - 2020 last week. Should you have difficulty with the link, I am happy to send you a pdf.

More than 2,600 UK based academics from business and management responded to the survey. The survey examined the effects of the pandemic on: 1. faculty research activity; 2. experiences of on-line teaching delivery and assessment; and 3. Individual academic work engagement.

Some highlights with respect to research include:

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA

The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business

Henley Business School, Reading University

http://www.linkedin.com/in/narula1

http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj