Dear moderator,

I would be very grateful if this job adv could be sent to the AIB mail list.

Senior Lecturer in International Business / Management

Contract type: Open ended
Business Unit (dept), Department of Management, Birkbeck, University of London
Closing date for applicants: 20-Jul-2020
Interview date: 28th July 2020

We are looking to recruit a Senior Lecturer in International Business / Management on our Teaching and Education pathway to lead on retention and continuation within the Department of Management.

Applicants should hold a PhD in International Business or Management. They should be able to demonstrate experience in curriculum development, in assessment development and programme design as well as bring general experience in academic management roles. They should be able to demonstrate experience in teaching modules at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.

We welcome applicants from all sections of the community. The College is committed to improving the gender and cultural diversity of its workforce, holding an Athena SWAN award, membership of WISE, operating Disability Confident & Mindful Employer schemes.

For full information, please visit https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/senior-lecturer-in-international-business--management-419851.html

Enquiries
If you would like to know more about the role please click on apply below or contact Dr Marion Frenz, Assistant Dean in the Department of Management: [log in to unmask] .

Xiaming Liu

Professor Xiaming Liu
Department of Management
Birkbeck, University of London