Dear Colleagues,
I'm delighted to present International Business Review- Special Issue for Review Articles,  Vol 29 (4) with 9 review articles selected out of 74 submissions. This SI includes a useful article on -The Art of Writing Literature Reviews.

Special Issue on Looking Back to Look Forward: Setting Future Research Agenda for International Business Studies; Guest Edited by Justin Paul and Alex Rialp-Criado

https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/international-business-review/vol/29/issue/4
  1. The art of writing literature reviews: What do we know and what do we need to know?

    Article 101717
    Download PDF
  2. Foreign location decisions through an institutional lens: A systematic review and future research agenda

    Article 101690
    Download PDF
  3. Host country risk and foreign ownership strategy: Meta-analysis and theory on the moderating role of home country institutions

    Article 101666
    Download PDF
  4. Piecing together a puzzle—A review and research agenda on internationalization and the promise of exaptation

    Article 101664
    Download PDF
  5. The determinants and performance of early internationalizing firms: A literature review and research agenda

    Article 101662
    Download PDF
  6. Corruption in international business: A review and research agenda

    Article 101660
    Download PDF
  7. Export market orientation: An integrative review and directions for future research

    Article 101659
    Download PDF
  8. Cognitive foundations of firm internationalization: A systematic review and agenda for future research

    Article 101654
    Download PDF
  9. Decades of research on foreign subsidiary divestment: What do we really know about its antecedents?

    Article 101653
    Download PDF
  10. Culture and International business research: A review and research agenda

    Article 101709